september mix

Monday, September 1, 2014

{photo and design credit: me}

hello, all! happy labor day. my friend chelsea and i think the same about this holiday. it's our official herald of autumn. it allows us to breath a heavy sigh of relief that summer is on its way out the door and fall is charging through. it's kind of like "we did it!! we made it through summer without cutting all of our hair off and taking ice baths every day!"

today i am spending the day crafting, going to a durham bulls baseball game, reading, cleaning, shopping for jewelry supplies and hanging with my boy. what are your labor day plans? what's that? listening to rad tunes? aww yeah, i got you covered. 

september mix

american girl : tom petty and the heartbreakers

big light : houses

love natural : crystal fighters

while we go dancing : white rabbits

be the song : foy vance

human : the killers

cavalier : james vincent mcmorrow

on my knees : seryn

lay my body down : the great american canyon band

genesis : grimes

marchin on : onerepublic

hope : kopecky family band

overjoyed : bastille


happy september! get out there and find a leaf to crunch. 

2 comments:

  1. Loving this playlist but I have not given up on summer yet, I will be enjoying what I've got left of it before I head out to crunch some leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha enjoy it girl! it sounds like you definitely enjoyed some summer sun this past weekend. :-)

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground