happy birthday dear chelsea

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

{photo credit: facebook}

today is my friend chelsea's 29th birthday. she and i met in college and even though she's a better dresser than i am (and a better baker, hostess, business woman, and hair model), she likes me and has remained a wonderful friend throughout the years. this weekend, we are having a MASSIVE girl party in my hometown with her and her mom, my friend sarah and her mom (and two kids), and me and my mom. girl powerrrrrr. i am woman, hear me roar.

chelsea has stuck with me through all kinds of ups and downs in my life. she has been a strong support system and sounding board when i needed her help, and she has also been a good enough friend to tell me when i'm about to do something stupid. "don't stick your finger in that outlet. you'll get hurt." that kind of thing. i owe her big time for putting up with my shenanigans. (that's why she's getting four presents this year instead of one...)

happy birthday, chelsea dear! year twenty nine has good things in store for you. now let's party!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post! It sounds like y'all are going to have a wonderful girls' weekend celebrating a great friend. Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we had a great time! lots of catching up and being lazy in our pajamas. oh, and COFFEE. of course.

      Delete
  2. STAHP. i am so flattered/excited that this made the blog! i love you so much and can NOT wait to hang with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have sarah's birthday coming up to look forward to! what will we do??

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground