may mix

Monday, May 5, 2014

{photo credit: me}

happy may! this month is already off to a good start. the weather has been an absolute dream. right now i've got my porch door open wide and the cool breeze is running through my apartment. it is so refreshing and welcome after the long winter months. this month means outdoor concerts, a camping trip with my boy, a girls' weekend with my besties, time beside the pool, and hopefully some durham bulls baseball games. the dreaded humidity of summer will be upon us soon. let's enjoy this beautiful spring weather as long as we can!

may mix

wildfire : john mayer

hey mami : sylvan esso

i wanna go : summer heart

tree to grow : the lone bellow

wild country : wake owl

advanced falconry : mutual benefit

robbers : the 1975

another love : tom odell

semi-automatic : twenty one pilots

the struggle : grizfolk

the heart ; needtobreathe

fall in love : phantogram

happy listening!




2 comments:

  1. BLAH stupid work making me late to checking blogs and getting to your May playlist! As per usual, beyond phenomenal mix. I've been all about discovering more Lone Below. Mmmmmm.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, lady! you know how i love my mixes. :-) it sounds like work is keeping you busy busy! are you having fun with it? i bet it's a cool little community that you guys have. the lone bellow is good people. fo sho.

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground