internet gems. part four.

Monday, January 13, 2014

{photo credit: me}

monday. your face? i don't like it. i much prefer friday's, saturday's and sunday's faces. so, let's talk about them. how was your weekend, lovelies? did you get into anything fun? i had a great one. planned activities and lots of relaxing time. that combo works well for me. if i have too much going on during my weekend, i feel tired going into the new week. too much down time and i go crazy. gotta balance it out. this weekend i grabbed sushi dinner with friends, crafted and painted (see above), made progress in my current book, tried a new church, coffee date with peters, spent money i should have saved and had friends over to our apartment for sunday evening dinner. time well spent.

i've been finding some fun gems around the web and collecting them to share with you guys. now seems as good a time as any. internet links! you know how this works!

how to take pictures at parties.

emma kate's 10 things i love

life has big plans. get ready because they include YOU.

ok. this is my first official announcement, but I GOT AN IPHONE, AND NOW I CAN BE ON THE LINE ALL DAY. naturally, i'm interested in what cool apps i need. this is a good starter list. do you guys have any suggestions?

flippant wood burned plaques.

make way for ducklings tour. a precious video based on the robert mccloskey children's book. (found this gem via anna's awesome blog.)

just found courtney's blog, and i'm totally jazzed. especially about this DIY.

why i read.

this new online mag produced by natalie from thoughts by natalie. her blog is just wonderful, and i can only assume her magazine will be the same. 

a longish read, but her words are important and thoughtful.

my friend liz got me an espro press for christmas. i feel fancy.

skillet dinner that i will be making for dinner one night this week.

brrrrr it's cold in california.

what are you digging around the internet? do share! 

13 comments:

  1. pandora. obvi.
    i also am loving the nike training app. they have some cool workouts for the days i choose not to leave my room for the gym (read: every day)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet! i love anything nike; they are the best. i might have to try this out! are they all running workouts or some circuit type ones? your intern task this week will be helping me download all the apps.

      Delete
    2. no they aren't actually running workouts at all. they're all like circuits/interval training. don't worry. we'll get educated thurs, (while making new charts)

      Delete
  2. thanks for the shout-out! love you, love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i could say the same to you. so i will. love you, love your blog. :-)

      Delete
  3. If you haven't explored the website called 8tracks, DO THAT. I love it so so much. The playlists are so wonderful and always spot on to whatever vague mood I may be in that day. It's the best way to find new music.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8tracks is great! i could browse that site fooorrreveverererrerrr. they have such a great eclectic mess of songs-not your typical top 40. do you have an account with them? i have a feeling we have similar taste.

      Delete
  4. Your weekend sounds absolutely dreamy! And thank you so much for sharing my 10 things! I'm glad that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i love your bloggy. so glad i found you. and my weekend was pretty great. already looking forward to this friday. story of my life. HA.

      Delete
  5. Oh how wonderful all of these links are! And thanks for sharing courtney's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the best when you just stumble upon a great new blog. i can't keep that kind of goodness to myself!

      Delete
  6. Right now I love being away from the Internet, as much as possible.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i appreciate time away from social media, too. it makes me crazy sometimes!

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground