the lovely list. part seventeen.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

{photo credit: me}

just a few little lovelies from the past few weeks.
i haven't taken this decoration down from my door. think i have a hard time letting go?

{photo credit: me}

a movie date with my roommate. nicholas sparks, we're basically suckers for your books/movies.


{photo credit: me}

josh garrels/mason jar music concert with my friend dan. holy mack. what a stellar show. i am now inspired to learn how to play every instrument in the world. {seriously, go check him out}.

{photo credit: me}

early birthday present from my parents. i've been wanting a mirror like this for a long time, and they found one at a thrift shop in my hometown. it looks gorgeous in my bedroom!

{photo credit: me}

a fresh pan of brownies with hot fudge frosting and toppings galore. get at me.

{photo credit: me}

this one time i had plans to go hiking with friends. instead, i canceled and went to parker and otis to eat a grilled pimento cheese sandwich. best decision of my whole weekend.

{photo credit: me}

blog writing and a hot latte from the morning times. perfection on an overcast friday afternoon.

what's lovely, ya'll? linking up here!

6 comments:

  1. The brownies look amazing. And so does that grilled cheese! Clearly, I'm hungry! How was Safe Haven? Did you read the book? I haven't watched it yet bc I'm afraid it won't do the book justice... and I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't read the book, but my roommate has and really liked it. of course there were some variations, but she said it was very well done. you should see it! josh hottie with a body is in it. (i can't pronounce his last name so that will have to do.)

      Delete
  2. HOW IRONIC IS THAT?! This saturday me and a friend had plans to go hiking, but instead went to breakfast. Yay for the occasional "slack-off" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did we just become best friends? YUP! hahaha. i'm happy to know that i'm not the only one who gives up exercise for food. it's my one driving force.

      Delete
  3. That's a beautiful mirror! What a great present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i am in love with it. they found quite a treasure.

      Delete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground