decembrrr mix

Monday, December 3, 2012

{photo credit}

welcome to the best mix of the year, trick. it's christmastime. hit it. 


*decembrrr mix*

it's christmas : the polyphonic spree

raise the tree : trent dabbs

mele kalikimaka : bing crosby

christmas (baby please come home) : slow club

toy jackpot : blackalicious

come thou fount of every blessing : sufjan stevens

please come home for christmas : the eagles

get down for the holidays : jenny o.

marshmallow world : zach williams & the bellow

angels we have heard on high : future of forestry

merry christmas tonight : drew holcomb and the neighbors

drummer boy : justin bieber

christmas in the city : matt wertz

silver bells : sleeping at last

have yourself a merry little christmas : drew holcomb and the neighbors


the eagles' cover of please come home for christmas is my all-time favorite christmas song even though it starts off with the sad and lonely lines, "bells will be ringing the sad, sad news. oh, what a christmas to have the blues. my baby's gone, i have no friends to wish me greetings once again."

yes, that very depressing song about being alone at christmas is my top pick. i'm not sure what this says about me. i promise i'm not a scrooge.

what are some of your favorite christmas songs?

merry christmas season! WOOOHOOO. candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup.





1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you posting this about my birthday. It means a great deal to me that you'd go through all that trouble just for me. So kind of you!

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground