mum and daughter

Monday, October 22, 2012

{photo credit: me}

had a fab-u-lous time with my mum over the weekend! we drank lotsa coffee, thrifted till we dropped, car danced to lmfao, had happy hour by the pool, and had an all-around good time. fun pictures of her visit to come!

{photo credit: me and mum}

why does it have to be monday? can't we rewind and go back to friday? 

{photo credit: me and mum}

what did you kids do this weekend? did you have plans or did you do a lot of relaxing?

p.s. is my mom a natural at looking good in front of the camera or what? dang. 

4 comments:

  1. Aw, check out your mom and her sassy poses! You both look great : ) I got to spend time with my momma this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i appreciate my two fan comments. look for more fashion styles to follow. soon lacey will be begging to raid my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mom! And she lives right down the street!!! ;->

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground