lake weekend

Sunday, July 8, 2012

{photo credit: me}

spent the majority of my weekend at lake gaston with my friend tierney. her parents have a house right on the water, and it was pretty dang nice. we baked in the sun and floated in the water, went for a gorgeous boat ride with stellas in hand, took a nap on the dock, ate yummy, home cooked food, went on a very short jet ski ride because it kept dying on us, played rummikub with her parents, watched old school james bond, fell asleep to the sound of fireworks.

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

hope your weekend was great!

side note: falling asleep to the sound of fireworks sounds magical, but it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground