blogger meetup!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{photo credit}

this post is a little late in coming, but i've been a busy bee lately. i haven't been able to gather my thoughts enough to put a decent blog post together. when i do get online in the evenings, i've been catching up on other blogs and not writing much on mine. tisk-tisk. i was scolded by my mother this weekend. i think she's the only one who checks every day to see if i have posted. so, mom, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! 

two sundays ago i got to attend my very first blogger meetup! my friend carrie co-hosted the event with two other local blogging gals and sisters, kate and lauren. (you may recognize kate from pinterest. she is a full-time hairstylist and her hair tutorial pictures are all over! local celeb. no bigs).

{photo credit}

we met at benelux cafe in downtown raleigh for a night of coffee, waffles, and blog talk. 

{photo credit: me}

apparently the raleighwood area is very blog friendly. there were over 20 ladies who attended the event. some of the gals just blog for fun, some of them do it for business, some of them have few followers, some have thousands. there were ladies representing makeups blogs, fashion blogs, decorating blogs, life blogs, cooking blogs. the list goes on. 

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

sometimes, when i mention that "i blog" to someone, i get the response of "huh?" or "that's nice" complete with a glazed over expression. it was great to be in a room full of fun ladies who all shared that same interest.

{photo credit: me}

{photo credit: me}

i hope i can attend another bloggy get-together in the near future! until then, i will keep myself busy cyberstalking my new friends. speaking of, check out andrea's re-cap of the evening! style and wit, this girl's got it. 


1 comment:

  1. thanks honey, its just wanted i wanted. how so so so awesome to get together with fellerina bloggers. wow, that must have felt so inspiring and creative.sister bloggers. keep on with what you are doing. us readers love it!!! ps take me to that coffee shop please.

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground