april mix

Monday, April 9, 2012

{photo credit}

happy april! yes, i realize it's almost the middle of the month, and i'm just now posting a mix. forgive me?

this month it's all about music to get you off your butt and on your feet. inspired by my running playlist for my half marathon, i've compiled some tunes to get you up and moving. go dance, run, karate chop wood, whatever.

comeback kid : sleigh bells

a-punk : vampire weekend

robot : trip lee

invincible : ok go

sprawl II : arcade fire

all alone : boygenius

need you now : cut copy

shake it to the ground : rye rye

eyes wide open : gotye

lonely boy : the black keys (see video at the end of this post for inspiration)

crystal clear : chancellor warhol (feat. particle people)

get by : will brennan

boyfriend : justin bieber

11h30 : danger

this is the remix : girl talk

do it again : holy ghost!

big mouth : santigold (free!)

festival : sigur ros (starts slow, gets awesome. good for a cool down)


1 comment:

  1. Oooh - I don't know most of these songs, but I think I would love your taste in music purely for the additions of "A-punk" and "Invincible". "A-punk" is one of my all-time favorite songs, I can listen to it over and over - and I hardly know any of the words ; )

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground