the lovely list. part six.

Friday, January 13, 2012

so many little things to be thankful for.

{photo credit: me}

hot, steaming coffee from my bright red french press as SOON as i roll out of bed.

having the last three days off to craft, meet friends for coffee, sleep in, clean.

discovering new music. in love with this guy's voice. 

new beads from ornamentea resulting in my dinner table being turned into craft central.

{photo credit: sarah's mom}

a whole weekend spent with my girlfriends from college AND meeting my new "nephew", parker. swoon.

a run that i thought would kill me, but i finished and felt like a red hot champ. (also, new running shoes!)

paper*source and anthro catalogues in my mailbox. 

watching dan in real life for the zillionth time. that movie will always make me happy. 

{photo credit}

iced coffee served in mason jars at jubala

rediscovering v8. it's not a grandma drink. especially if you add vodka and a celery stick.

it really is all about the little things that brighten my week. a vacation to the bahamas would be nice, but i'm also perfectly content with brownies and a good dvd. in my pajamas, of course.


psssst...linking up here!


2 comments:

  1. Iced coffee from a mason jar is my favorite!
    And oh, I miss my college girlfriends right now!

    Stopping by from the link up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little week it looks like you had! So many special little things!

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground