last friday night

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pinned Image
{photo credit}

take away the gorgeous stone, replace the roaring fire with my laptop, stick a jammie-clad me on the couch, and this is what my friday night looked like. i had an invite to eat sushi with friends, but i couldn't bring myself to leave my apartment. i poured myself a glass of wine, put my finest pajama pants and fuzzy socks, and caught up on new episodes of the office and parks and rec on hulu. it was glorious.

i also rented midnight in paris from redbox. seen it? i wasn't blown away, but it was entertaining enough. it definitely made me want to visit paris again. maybe i'll start saving my pennies now, and by the time i'm old and gray, my hoveround and i will embark on a european vacation.

what did your friday night look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from my readers! xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground